February 28, 2019 | Apps | No Comments
Are you a music and song enthusiast who wants all the favorite soundtracks to be accessible at all the time on Android phone/tablet device without any limitation? The best solution for you is to download the Spotify Premium APK for free and learn about all the features available in the Premium version below.
Spotify is an online music streaming service where you are going to find music, song, podcast, audio books, novels, poetry, comedy, and soundtrack for every moment. You can quickly search, discover, play, and even share your favorite music for free with your friends without any charges.
Before we talk about Spotify and Spotify Premium mod apk, first we will share the warning message that was officially released by Spotify related to the use of the unauthorized app.
WARNING FROM SPOTIFY OVER VIOLATION OF TERMS AND UNAUTHORIZED APP USAGE:
Spotify has started to crack down on free Spotify account users who are using modded, hacked, and modified Spotify Premium apk to pirate their premium services. The company has sent out the following warning email to all those users who are found using unauthorized Spotify apps to access their premium services for free.
In case the above screenshot of the warning email is not visible to you, here’s what the email says, “We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry – your Spotify account is safe. To access your Spotify account, simply uninstall any unauthorized or modified version of Spotify and download and install the Spotify app from the official Google Play Store. If you need more help, please see our support article on Reinstalling Spotify. If we detect repeated use of unauthorized apps in violation of our terms, we reserve all rights, including suspending or terminating your account.”
Right after the issuance of this warning email from Spotify, developers released a new version of Spotify along with some changes that completely blocked the usage of modded Spotify Premium apk. Which means whenever you try to login to the modified Spotify Premium apk you will see an incorrect username and password error message. This small change completely stopped piracy and people were unable to use Spotify Premium mod apk until the discovery of bypass.Are you facing any Problem or need any Trick? Get help from our community experts.
WORKAROUND UPDATE FOR INCORRECT USERNAME AND PASSWORD: A quick and simple workaround to bypass Spotify incorrect username and password error message is available now. So in case if you are still experiencing this error message while trying to login to the modded Spotify Premium apk, then check the troubleshooting and FAQ section below where we have a complete guide to bypass this error.
Now back to the Spotify Premium apk where we will discuss how it works and what premium features you can enjoy without paying a penny…
Spotify gives you instant access to the world of music where you are going to find any music – from old classic songs and vintage radio to the latest hits. All you need to do is hit the play button and start streaming any music you like.
Spotify has become one of the biggest music streaming service providers and is well known for providing an excellent online music service that allows you to listen to any music you want. You will find a massive music collection on their online servers.
There are two options to avail the music streaming service of Spotify, i.e., Freemium and Premium.
The Spotify Freemium version gives you access to all music and offers unlimited listening time, provides a basic set of features, but it shows advertisements. However, if you are looking for an interruption free listening experience with no ads along with the ability to download music for offline listening, then you need to opt for Spotify Premium.
Spotify Premium APK
Spotify Premium is designed to work on almost any device including a computer, mobile phone, tablet, PlayStation, and smart TV so that you can enjoy music no matter where you are. You are free to listen to any music as long as you want to without any interruption, as there is no limitation, no disruptions, and zero advertisements.
The Spotify Premium version also allows you to listen to your customized playlists even when you are out of Internet connectivity. You can achieve that by downloading and saving your favorite music to your Android device and then listen to them offline. Moreover, the paid version lets you listen to music and songs in high definition and extreme premium quality, which is the best quality you can find.
The built-in player in the Spotify app even supports shuffle play so you can make sure you can enjoy the entire collection of soundtrack you have added to your playlist. You can even rewind and forward sound tracks.
The Premium pricing structure is simplified too. In case you don’t know, the Spotify Premium subscription costs about $0.99 for the first three months and then afterward, if you love the services, you will have to pay $9.99 per month.
FEATURES OF SPOTIFY PREMIUM APK
As I have already mentioned at the beginning of this article, Spotify Premium requires a paid subscription because it offers you some of the best features to make your music listening experience better than ever. Here are some of the unique Spotify Premium APK features you can enjoy:
- Download Music And Offline Listening – You are allowed to download your whole playlist (limited to 3,333 tracks) and enjoy listening to them even while you are traveling or when you are somewhere without Internet connectivity. Offline listening also helps you save a significant amount of Internet data.
- Premium Sound Quality – Each soundtrack is available in three different qualities, i.e., Normal, High, and Extreme. The extreme quality is known as Premium in which the music runs at 320Kbps, which makes your music listening experience more enjoyable. All without rooting your Android device.
- Zero Commercial – You will be able to listen to your favorite music and soundtracks without witnessing a single piece of commercial and advertisement, including the removal of visual ads that appears in the player. So, there is zero interruption.
- Play Any Sound Track – Yes, the Freemium version does not allow you to skip the track. But with the Spotify Premium APK, you gain more control over the player it will enable you to play any music you want and whenever you want without any limitation. Find and play.
- Unlimited Music Skips – Now you don’t have to wait for the music to end because you will have the ultimate ability to skip the current music at any time you want and start listening to the next soundtrack on your playlist.
- Save Storage Space – By online streaming all of your favorite music and soundtracks right from the Spotify’s servers, you will be able to save a significant amount of storage space on your Android device.
Do you know, with this modded Spotify Premium apk, you can even avoid the Spotify country restriction while you are traveling abroad? The procedure is straightforward and here is a step-by-step guide on how to bypass country restrictions within a matter of minutes.
SPOTIFY PREMIUM DISCOUNT OFFERS
As a Spotify Premium subscriber, apart from taking advantage of remarkable features we have mentioned above, there are a couple of other discounts offers that you may be able to avail if you are a Premium user:
- Spotify Premium for Students – Costs about $4.99 per month.
- Spotify Premium for Family – Costs about $14.99 per month.
Depending on your circumstances, both of these are perfect if you want to save some money on the regular billing charges of your premium subscription.
Even though the pricing of Spotify Premium is affordable and many regular Spotify users opt for Premium package, but many users can’t pay for a premium even if they want to, because Spotify is not officially available in their country. And that’s the reason why users from these countries have to opt for modded Spotify apk as they have no other option.
DOWNLOAD SPOTIFY PREMIUM APK
You can download the Spotify Premium APK for your Android smartphone or tablet devices from here. This APK has all the premium features enabled and requires no root. And don’t forget that we at BestForAndroid don’t support piracy and the provided app is only for demo purposes.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SPOTIFY PREMIUM MOD APK ON ANDROID
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to assist you with the downloading and installation process of Spotify Premium apk on Android:
- Download Spotify Premium apk from the link given in this article.
- The file you downloaded will be in a zip format, so you need to use the built-in file manager or any file explorer of your choice to extract/unzip the file.
- Once unzipped/extracted, now tap on the extracted apk file, which is com.spotify.music.apk to begin the installation.
- Depending on the Android OS running on your phone, you may see a warning message that says, “For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.” Tap on the Settings button.
- A new menu will open with an option that says, Allow from this source. Tap on the toggle switch right next to it to enable the installation.
- Now go back to the installation screen. You will see a list of all the permissions required by the app to run correctly. Tap on the Install button.
- You will see an “Installing…” window along with a progress bar. This process will complete within a minute or two.
- Upon successful installation, you will see the App installed screen.
- Tap on the Open button to launch the Spotify Premium app.
Now you need to log in using the Spotify credentials, i.e., your email address and password to sign in to your Spotify account. Once you are successfully logged in, you should then be able to enjoy the premium features like the ability to play any music from the album, unlimited skips, extreme quality music streaming, and other premium features that we have already mentioned in the features section above.
If, in any case, you are unable to log in to your Spotify account using the Spotify Premium app then we will recommend you to check the next section where we have a troubleshooting guide and also covered some frequently asked questions to help you fix the issue.
TROUBLESHOOTING / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
We have created this section to quickly guide our readers and answer their frequently asked questions related to Spotify Premium app, which will save their time and they won’t have to spend their precious time searching the comments section for possible solutions.
Spotify is not officially available in my country, how can I enjoy the Spotify Premium features?
If you see an error message that says, “Spotify is not available in your country.” Or in case if you are unable to create a new Spotify account, then you don’t need to worry as we already have a workaround for you.
First, download and install Spotify Premium apk using the tutorial given above and then check our step-by-step guide here to remove country restriction and enjoy Spotify Premium for free on Android phone and tablet devices without root.
I tried to download music, and the app showed me a notification to upgrade to premium. Why can I not download songs and music on this Spotify Premium app?
We have already discussed the music downloading feature in the article above but let us explain the issue again. Downloading of music and album as well as an offline listening option has a direct link with the type of your Spotify account. Which means if you have a Spotify free account and using the modded Spotify Premium app then you won’t be able to download any music. You need to have a Spotify Premium account too.
Usage of modded and cracked Spotify Premium apk will never enable the download feature because this specific feature is server-side and directly linked to the account you are using. If you still want offline listening, then please pay for Spotify Premium.
I am unable to skip songs, and I don’t have unlimited skips. What is wrong?
It usually happens when you already have a Spotify app installed on your Android device and then try to install the Spotify modded app on top of it.
The only way to fix this is to uninstall Spotify from your phone/tablet completely, and download Spotify Premium apk from the link given in this article and then perform a fresh installation. We already have the installation tutorial above.
I was using Spotify Premium, and today I got automatically logged out from the Spotify Premium app. And now whenever I try to log in, the app keeps logging me out. What’s the issue?
Please don’t worry as this is a known issue with the Spotify Premium apk and we already have a working solution for you. All you need to do is clear cache and data for Spotify and then use any VPN app to bypass the login problem.
If you are clueless or in case you didn’t understand what we just said above then follow this tutorial below:
- On your Android device, go to Settings and tap on Apps.
- In the list of apps, look for Spotify. Once found, tap on it.
- Under the Spotify app info page, tap on Storage.
- Tap on the clear data and clear cache to reset the Spotify app to its original state (this is the most crucial step).
- A popup message, “All of this application’s data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, databases etc.” you need to tap on Delete.
- Download Browsec VPN app from the Google Play Store and enable VPN (you can use ‘United States’ as your VPN location).
- Launch Spotify and log in using your credentials.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can disable the VPN.
You can now continue to enjoy Spotify Premium without VPN.
Spotify app says, unable to log in. I have entered correct credentials, but the app won’t let me log in. How can I fix it?
All you need to do is clear the Spotify app data and cache, and then follow the same guide we have posted in the above question. It should fix this problem.
If your question is still not answered or in case you are experiencing an entirely different issue with the Spotify Premium apk, then please feel free to leave your comment below, and we will get back to you shortly.